
«I tried to make you happy
You know I tried so hard to be
What you hoped that I would be
I gave you what wanted
God couldn't give you what you need
You wanted more from me
Than I could ever be
You wanted heart and soul
But you didn't know, baby
Wild, wild is the wind
That takes me away from you
Cold is the night without your love
To see me through
Wild, wild is the wind
That blows through my heart»
in, Wild is the wind, Bon Jovi
5 comentários:
ADORO o este poste mas é so pela musica hehehehehe
Sim sim, eu também te adoro e olha que não é por nenhuma música xD
E sim... é por te ter viciado nos Bon Jovi heheheh
ah ah ah querias, ja conhecia a banda antes de te conhecer paixao :b
(sim, ja, apenas me viciei porque me influenciaste xD) mas tu adoras-me na mesma, que eu sei :b
(va, eu tambem (:)
Ai adoro?
Enviar um comentário